Thursday 14 March 2013

Important! Google Reader and Bloglovin'

Hello!

I know you've probably been told a million times by a million different bloggers but on July 1st people using Google Reader to follow blogs won't be able to use it anymore because it's being shut down!
But do not fear! There's an alternative!

You can follow Good Morning Angel on Bloglovin' via this link or alternatively receive updates about new blog posts via Facebook.
If you don't have a Bloglovin' account get one! It's really easy and the format is really nice and neat. If you already have an account then it should offer you an option to transfer all the blogs you're following from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.

I implore you to re-follow me via Bloglovin' or Facebook, I value all my followers and I am rather afraid I'm going to lose a large number of them due to this switch.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...